- Kanji is using daily-use kanji (superseded in 1981,Tōyō kanji) in principle.
- Without JIS level-1 kanji set,level-2 kanji set,it appears as a “■”.
[Tips on Searching]
- Please separate keywords by using space.
- Filters keywords by selecting either ‘AND’ or ‘OR’ conditions.
- Performs prefix search using the first letters of the keyword. (If prefix search is not selected, the results will be filtered by partial match search.)
- Keywords in multiple fields will be filtered by the ‘AND’ condition.
Last update 22 Jan, 2013 (2524 recoreds)