- Kanji is using daily-use kanji (superseded in 1981,Tōyō kanji) in principle.
[Tips on Searching]
- Please separate keywords by using space.
- Filters keywords by selecting either ‘AND’ or ‘OR’ conditions.
- Performs prefix search using the first letters of the keyword. (If prefix search is not selected, the results will be filtered by partial match search.)
- Specifies data range by selecting BETWEEN for [Publication Year].（2000 to 2002 -> ‘2000 2002’ ,checked ‘BETWEEN’, checked ‘Prefix matching’）
- Keywords in multiple fields will be filtered by the ‘AND’ condition.
Last update 24 March, 2023