- Library Collection Search - search the library collection by keyword
- Library Full Collection Search - search the entire library collection by keyword
- Library Advanced Collection Search – search specific collection database by keyword
- References on Cultural Properties - search the database by keyword
- Information Search - search by keyword
- search by keyword
- Information Advanced Search – search specific database by keyword
- Research Databases Search - search the Institute’s databases by keyword
- search the Institute’s databases by keyword
- Research Databases Advanced Search – search specific database by keyword
Records of database updates
- All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction and distribution of data is prohibited.
- The Institute accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of this website.
- Please click here for recommended system requirements.
Created by Archives Section
The Sainsbury Institute was founded in 1999 through the generosity of Sir Robert and Lady Sainsbury to promote knowledge and understanding of Japanese arts and cultures. In its second decade the Institute has formulated a renewed mission statement, which not only reflects the benefactors’ intentions and is grounded in their original vision, but aims to expand its intellectual horizons.
The National Research Institute for Cultural Properties, Tokyo conducts research in various areas related to cultural properties, from fundamental investigation to scientific research utilizing a wide variety of methods including cutting-edge technologies. In addition to publicizing and utilizing the results of research, it also serves as a center for international cooperation in the conservation and restoration of cultural properties.
- 24th July, 2015 『美術研究』掲載論文等の著作権者に関する公開調査
- 16th July, 2015 In References on Cultural Properties,update
- 30th April, 2015 “Information on modern-contemporary art exhibitions and film festival” Database release
- 30th April, 2015 English page open
- 20th March, 2015 検索対象データベースの追加